The two-component glue beater is controlled by contactless electrical control system, which is sensitive and reliable in reversing direction. Its unique convenient and adjustable proportioning mechanism ensures that the two-component glue meets the strict proportioning requirements to a great extent. The glue is produced continuously and evenly, the glue effect is good, and the production efficiency is high. Today, Xiaobian summarizes the matters needing attention of the two-component glue punch, hoping to be helpful to you all!
1. Since the curing of two-component sealant takes some time, the glass coated with two-component sealant should be moved horizontally and gently. Group A and B glue should be kept clean and foreign bodies should be strictly prevented from entering the glue.
2. The amount of impurities in the glue produced by different two-component glue manufacturers is different. According to the actual situation, the filter screen and check valve with clear B component are recommended to be cleaned once for each two groups.
3. In case of blockage, it can be soaked in acetone and cleaned. It is recommended to clean every 5 groups.
4. When the rubber gun is not used for a long time (more than a week), the gun body should be removed and the residual colloid in the rubber gun and mixer should be cleaned with solvent.
5. Mixers should be kept unblocked regularly to ensure good gumming effect.
6. High-pressure hose shall not be forced to extrude or bend to prevent the normal operation of the system.
7. In the continuous working process, the rubber gun should not stop working for more than 20 minutes at a time. Otherwise, the whole mixture should be produced by using component A glue until a single component A glue is discharged from the muzzle of the gun.
Today's wonderful content for you is over. The edition here is very grateful for your reading. If you want to know more about the relevant consultation, you can add our website: to the collection, or search keywords: two-component glue machine, you can also find us.