The application of hollow glass is expanding, and people have higher and higher requirements for the quality of hollow glass. Providing high quality and reliable hollow glass has become a research issue for manufacturers of hollow glass. Every insulating glass has to undergo heavy testing and strict checks to produce the finished product. The following small edition summarizes the common detection indicators of hollow glass, hoping to be helpful to you all!
1. Initial dew point: To test whether the air in the hollow glass is dry or not, the national standard stipulates that dew point equal to or below - 40 degrees is qualified.
2. Ultraviolet irradiation: test whether the hollow glass sealant contains organic volatiles that affect the sight. Hollow glass samples were irradiated by 300 W ultraviolet lamp for 168 hours and stored for one week at a temperature of 23 2 C. The inner surface of hollow glass should not be foggy, oily or other contaminants.
3. Sealing inspection: testing the degree of hardness and softness of insulating glass sealant and whether there is leakage. Samples were kept for 2.5 hours under ambient pressure of 10 +0.5 KPa, and the deviation of thickness growth < 15% was qualified.
4. High temperature and humidity test: mainly test whether the bonding force, water vapor permeability and effective adsorption capacity of molecular sieve meet the standard requirements. Under the conditions of high temperature and high humidity (humidity > 95%, temperature changing regularly between 25-55 C), 224 cycles were carried out. The gas in each circulating hollow glass has to undergo expansion and contraction once, so the bonding strength of the sealant has a higher requirement. In addition, because of the high humidity, the water vapor permeability of sealant should be low, and molecular sieves should have strong adsorption capacity.
5. Climate Cycle Test: This is an aging test and an investigation of the comprehensive properties of hollow glass. It simulates the four seasons of the year (cold, hot, wind and rain). Each cycle goes through three stages of heating, natural cooling and strong refrigeration. A total of 320 cycles are carried out. The prone problems in the test are cracking of hollow glass, gel breaking and elevation of the final dew point.
With the development of glass processing industry in China and the deepening of people's understanding of the excellent properties of hollow glass, the application scope of hollow glass is expanding. Besides the wide application in glass curtain wall, auto, aircraft and so on, hollow glass has begun to enter ordinary people's homes.
Here's the highlight of this article. For more details about hollow glass, please pay attention to .