Two-component glue beater is a special equipment to complete two-way sealing of hollow glass, which may present various problems in the operation process. After-sales service personnel of Jinan two-component glue beater manufacturer separated years of debugging and customer experience of practical consumption. The following experiences were summarized in the application and maintenance of two-component glue beater. The following articles were arranged in the hope of helping. Friends who enter the hollow glass processing industry.
1. The disc can't press down.
The barrel is too small, or the pressure plate seal ring is too large, can be coated with a little white glue on the seal ring, can play a smooth role and then press down.
(3) Increase the rising and falling pressure properly and restore the recovery value after the pressure is put in.
2. Bubble problem (bubbles in component A or bubbles after mixing)
When pressing the glue, the air can not be exhausted completely, so every time the glue is changed, the valve of the exhaust air must be turned open, and then open after the air is exhausted.
(2) Air is mixed in the process of manual mixing.
3. Reasons for blueness and grey hair after uneven mixing
(1) Lack of B component, increase the number of B component, and adjust the scale to small digital direction (9, 8, 7, 6).
(2) Component B should be stirred quietly with a stick when it is used. As component B is out of the factory, a small layer of silicone oil will be put on it to prevent the lid from leaking in real time, and component B solidifies the crust.
(3) The nano-calcium used in component A has high whiteness, so when mixed with black glue, it will be grey and bluish, but the properties of the glue will not be affected. Because the two-component glue is made into a white one and a black one, the purpose is to see whether the mixing process has an average mixing.
Above by Jinan two-component glue machine manufacturer to provide you with wonderful content here! If you have relevant business problems, please consult our customer service staff on the official website: ! Thank you for your support!