The two-component glue coating machine is a special equipment for consuming hollow and curtain wall glass. It can complete the mixing and gluing of A and B components in two seals at one time. It is suitable for mixing rubber with high precision and meets the consumption demand of high efficiency and high qualified rate pipeline operation in glass deep processing enterprises. It is an ideal matching equipment for large-scale consumption of high-grade and high-quality hollow glass and glass curtain wall products. Now let's talk about the operation of the two-component glue punch.
1. Turn on the gas source: turn on the gas source, adjust the pressure relief valve to 0.4~0.6 Mpa, check whether there is air leakage in the system. Then test run the following actions: (1) A pump lifting; (2) A pump inflating; (3) B pump lifting; (4) B pump inflating. Note: When lifting the cylinder, if the two cylinders are not synchronized, please drop to the origin and re-operate.
2. Position the rubber drums of component A and B and align them with the axes of the rubber pumps of component A and B. Take Component A as an example:
1) Manual rotary valve is operated and pump A is lifted to the highest level. In the process of lifting, the pipelines are inspected to see if they are stretched too tightly.
2) Place the rubber drum under the A pump pressure rubber disc, open the rubber drum, turn the plastic bag out of the drum, and take out the plastic sheet.
3) Make the pressure plate of pump A drop slowly. When the pressure plate enters the barrel, it should be aligned with the barrel mouth. Open the outlet of the pressure plate until the pressure plate contacts the rubber surface. When all the gas in the pressure plate is exhausted and a small amount of glue overflows from the exhaust port, the exhaust valve can be closed. (Lifting switch sticks to down-voltage state)
4) Start-up test gluing: Turn the main pump air source switch on and press the glue gun switch until the air in pump A is discharged continuously.
Operate B pump in the same way.
3. Gluing operation: 1) Loosen the locking screw of the proportional pump on the proportional lever and adjust the internal and external proportions of the proportional pump to the required proportions. Only when the ratio of A glue and B glue reaches the normal value, can the following operation be stopped.
2) Place the selection knob on pump A and B, point the rubber gun outlet at the middle seam of the two pieces of glass, turn the rubber gun switch, and move the rubber gun smoothly at the appropriate speed to fill the two-component rubber in the glass tank. Turn off the glue gun when the glue is finished.
4. Change the rubber drum: 1) When the rubber in the rubber drum is used up, the A and B switches should be closed imtely and the gluing should be stopped.
2) Turn on the inflatable switch of A (or B) rubber pump, select the lifting mechanism of A (or B) rubber pump as the ascending position, and point the knob to gradually lift the pressure plate. At this time, we should pay attention to: the rubber bucket should not be separated from the chassis as far as possible, until the pressure plate is completely separated from the rubber bucket, close the inflatable switch of A (or B) rubber pump. Detailed operation: Close the B pump, turn on the B glue reflux switch and turn on the glue gun until the glue strip is white.
Today's highlights are provided by the two-component glue machine. For more cooperation, please visit our website: .